Internet Radio Cast on VPSYour Internet Radio hosted on a powerful VPS streaming server
Allow us to help you today!
Here you can find tutorials that will guide you when starting and managing your Internet Radio Station. We provide screenshots and explain step by step how to use the Azuracast control panel, configure live broadcasting software and do everything that is necessary to let listeners enjoy your Radio Station.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the mode of Payment?
- We only accept 3rd party payment gateway, PayPal. We don't collect and store payment information in the website. Instead clients are redirected to PayPal website for payments.
I already paid via PayPal. What's next?
- Check this article about buying a plan and what should you do right after.
Do you offer radio mobile apps also?
Unfortunately, no. But if you have existing mobile apps, you can simply update the streaming url to your new url from radiocastvps.com. In this way, both old and new customers will be listening to your new radio station.
Do you offer a free trial?
Yes we do. For 7 days or up to 15 days, we allow our new clients to test and evaluate our AzuraCast VPS streaming server.
Do you have a free web player?
- Yes, AzuraCast offers a free web player. It is found on your public page. The web player is generic and the has same design with any other AzuraCast web players. However, the player can be customized with some minor css style modification.
Do you customized or create white labelled web players?
Yes we do. For just $90 one time, we create professional look web players. Pre-requisites are domain name and web hosting server. If you have none of those 2, we also provide them for a minimal fee. Courtesy from our business partner, Wordpress websites for just $200.
Do you offer refunds?
- Yes but only before 24 hours of purchase. Also the reversal fee must be handled by the client himself. That means, a full refund is not possible, since PayPal is deducting a reversal fee for every refund. Total amount to be refunded depends on PayPal's reversal fee.
Do you back up our files and folders?
- Yes, we take snapshots of the entire VPS itself weekly. If you request for backups, we will provide you the files within 2 days of retrieval.
- Additionally, for suspended accounts, we are giving clients 1 month to download all files inside his station before we delete the station. As virtual cloud servers are pay per use transaction.
Getting Started Questions
How to post current songs automatically in Twitter?
How to connect your live broadcasting software?
How to create a playlist and add your songs?
Check Our Video Tutorials
Video tutorial: How to create an AzuraCast station with IceCast or Shoutcast service
Video Tutorial: How to get started with AzuraCast?
Video Tutorial: How to add an Album Artwork cover image for your song in Azuracast
Video Tutorial: How to connect your Broadcasting service to a Shoutcast installed AzuraCast panel
Reseller Video Tutorial: How to create radio station, user account and user permission
How to create my own radio station in Internet Radio Cast on VPS? To create your own radio station in Internet Radio Cast on VPS, you have to buy or subscribe a radio plan. You don't have to create an account prior to buying a plan. It is very easy...
Today's Lesson: Automatically Tweet your Radio Tracks in Twitter. To allow Twitter to tweet your current songs, you must have the following: Twitter developer account Twitter API keys and tokens Azuracast subscription Step one: Create a web hook...
Would you like to create your initial Internet Radio Station? Below is a quick tutorial that will certainly give you a clue how does it function as well as what do you require to start. There are 2 methods of streaming online. You can broadcast live...
In this video, we will show you how to connect your broadcasting software to AzuraCast panel. First, is to start broadcasting on your AzuraCast panel. Next, is to open your broadcasting software. In this example I use, BUTT broadcasting software....
In this video, we will show you step by step (1-8) on how to simply create a playlist in your AzuraCast panel and then add your newly updated song files to that newly created playlist. Click Manage tab on your dashboard Click Playlist tab Click...
Connecting remotely to AzuraCast panel could be tricky if you are not careful enough. In this tutorial, I am assuming that you are using BUTT to connect to AzuraCast. Just recently, I had minor connecting issues when I overlooked one vital...
We're Here To Help!
Dumaguete, PH 6200
M-F: 8:00 - 22:00 S-S: Closed
+63 (915) 602-1443