In this video, we will show you how to connect your broadcasting software to AzuraCast panel.
- First, is to start broadcasting on your AzuraCast panel.
- Next, is to open your broadcasting software. In this example I use, BUTT broadcasting software.
- And then add the hostname/IP address. (The IP address will be given to your email separately).
- Now add the owner’s source password located at the station’s dashboard.
- Finally, enable streaming and add the port number.
* You should take note that in AzuraCast, Shoutcast port number is deducted by 1. So in this example, the port number is 8016 minus 1. So 8015 should be your port number.
* Explanation provided by AzuraCast in their official webpage. Kindly check it here, https://github.com/AzuraCast/AzuraCast/wiki/Streaming-Software.
Additionally, you can create a separate account for your DJs.
Connecting your DJ account has the same procedure except for the source password. The source password for dj has a different format and it will be like this, djuser:djpassword.
Please visit our websites and check more tutorial videos here:
Video Tutorial: How to connect your Broadcasting service to a Shoutcast installed AzuraCast panel