How to set up Admob advertising for published and unpublished radio app?
Here at Internet Radio Cast on VPS, we are guiding you how to set up Admob advertising in case you want to monetize your radio mobile app.
Set up an unpublished app
By default, our app will enable Admob advertising for Banner and Interstitial Ads on Category unless requested by the customer to disable it. And because of that, we will be asking you to send us the generated codes for Banner and Interstitial ad unit.
All in all we need the following:
- Admob publisher ID
- App ID
- Banner ad unit ID
- Interstitial ad unit ID
Please check the tutorial video on how to generate the ad units and where to find the App and publisher IDs.
Set up a published app
If your app has been published already, you can still advertise by following these steps.
- Sign in to your AdMob account at https://apps.admob.com.
- Click Apps in the sidebar.
- Click Add app. A dialog box appears.
- Click Yes.
- Enter the name of the app and click Search.
- Click Add beside the app you want to add.